I was tagged for this survey by Jaden at Booklol16.
1. Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
Well, my mum’s a writer so I’m growing up around books. I started reviewing at 6 and just read and read and read since then.
2. Where do you usually read?
In my bed or on my bean bag in my book corner.
3. Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
I prefer to read one book at a time but it never seems to work like that, the amazing stories pull me in.
4. What is your favourite genre?
Either friendship or mystery.
5. What genre will you not read?
6. Do you have a favorite book?
I’ve got loads of favourite books! It’s impossible to choose just one but some of my recent favourites are Pea’s Book of Big Dreams by Susie Day, Rainbow Beauty: Peppermint Kiss by Kelly McKain and Alice-Miranda: At School by Jacqueline Harvey.
7. What is the worst book you’ve ever read?
If I really don’t like a book I usually won’t finish it.
8. What is the biggest book you’ve ever read?
Queenie by Jacqueline Wilson
9. What was the last book you bought?
Ellie May is Totally Happy to Share Her Place in the Spotlight by Marianne Levy
10.Which do you prefer library books or buying books?
I much prefer buying books because you have them forever, but I go to the library almost every week.
11. What are you reading now?
A Year Without Autumn by Liz Kessler, My Life Starring Mum by Chloë Rayban, The Rescue Princesses: The Snow Jewel by Paula Harrison, Faerie Tribes: The Wildwood Arrow by Paula Harrison and Matilda by Roald Dahl
12. What are the disadvantages of being a book lover?
Having no space to put all the books that you have and want to read, and not enough time to read them.
I tag all book bloggers that want to do this.